Columba is looking for an ambitious, proactive and driven Head of User Research to join the company and help place customers at the heart of the business.
Who are you?
You’re a people person that loves insight, data and learning.
You’re fascinated by people and behaviours. You’re the type of person that always asks ‘why’, and you don’t judge the answer!
You have demonstrable experience in a variety of user research disciplines and a clear, up to date understanding of the latest research methods and accompanying tools.
You’re up for a challenge. Working in a startup can be a bumpy road… you’re excited by going on the journey and ready to take on the challenges (and rewards) that come with it.
We are seeking to ingrain a user research led culture within Columba. This role plays a key part in delivering this goal, and plays a crucial part in Columba’s next phase of growth.
- Establish a foundation framework for user research that will inform decisions based on the needs of our existing and future customers
- Own user research within Columba and user research as a department
- Execute research campaigns in line with product goals
- Collaborate with product and marketing on a regular basis
- Create and execute a strategy for growing an online community that will help Columba achieve insight into brand marketers
Opportunity with us
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing, agile and committed team that will give you the support to grow and develop alongside the company’s own growth.
As a startup, we’re constantly exploring and learning whilst finding new and improved ways of growing the business. This means early members of the team will receive direct insight into the ins and outs of growing a business from scratch, and have the ability to win long term as the business succeeds.
We are not just looking for someone to come and do a job. We’re looking for someone hungry, driven and passionate about achieving success to come and join us on this exciting journey in building a global marketplace that can genuinely change the way an entire industry operates.
More about you
Some of the experience, skills and qualities you’ll have:
- Minimum 5 years experience within research
- Clear understanding of marketing agency landscape
- Demonstrable knowledge of user research and insight methods
- Proven track record of delivering user research projects
- Proven track record of delivering quantitative insights
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of developing a community for research purposes desirable
- Understanding of iterative & agile work methodology desirable